Minimal Sedation Dentistry
We understand that some patients have specific, intense phobias and struggle to ever visit the dentist, while others just find it difficult to get through an uncomfortable experience. If you fall anywhere on the dental anxiety scale, you've come to the right place!
Apart from her great chairside manner and gentle touch, Dr. Dunkleberger is one of the few dentists in Colorado with a minimal sedation license. This allows her to provide both nitrous oxide and Valium sedation dentistry in-house for those who might need it. If you are fearful of the dental office, you can feel at ease here.
How can sedation dentistry with Dr. Dunkleberger benefit you?
- Receive treatment in a gentle and caring atmosphere
- Sedation removes stress and anxiety
- Through sedation your dental treatment will be a positive and relaxing one
- A certified professional will watch over you through every step of your care
- While some practices only offer nitrous OR Valium, Dr. Dunkleberger offers both
- Sedation dentistry through Dr. Dunkleberger is more cost-effective than an anesthesiologist